Wednesday, March 15, 2017

BEING A MOTHER -3

I've stroked four little paws,
Before these two little feet
changed my laws

Two tiny eyes stared me
all the time,
Before I got the ones
that looked like mine

I learned the chattering
of a wagging tail,
Long before I picked up
the babbling trail

I kissed a wet nose and
a hairy forehead,
Before I found this tiny nose
and cheeks so red

A ten incher has always
followed me
Way before a three feeter
will ever stalk me

They say - "Now that you're a mom,
you've lot to explore"
I say - "Yeah, I know
I've been a mother before"

2 comments:

  1. mPanchang is a very informative and awesome web portal which allows you to see daily panchang, hindu panchang, hindu calendar and much more. You can see all this on panchang
    We can get our Monthly Panchang on monthly panchang and by using this we can predict our month long horoscope.
    mPanchang also gives you daily horoscope on today's panchang by which you can predict your daily horoscope.

    ReplyDelete